- Providing speaking engagements on the topic of mental/brain health and life after losing a loved one by suicide.
- Mental Health Awareness through our Pink Heart Project – encouraging individuals to ‘Be the One’ for someone.
- Hosting monthly educational awareness events in West Michigan.
- Hosting a free, monthly support group in Grand Rapids, Michigan for those who have lost a loved one by suicide.
- Hosting free weekly walks to ‘Get Up, Get Out for the Health of it’.
- Definition Petition – change the conversation by understanding through our Definition Petition
- ‘Be the One’ podcast with Aaron & Vonnie.
- ‘Behind the Smile’ podcast with Vonnie.
- i understand pain, love and healing after suicide by our founder, Vonnie Woodrick with forward written by Mariel Hemingway
We are all guilty of hiding pain to avoid hard conversations. Let’s open up and talk about what’s really going on behind the smile. Most often, the brightest smiles come from those who have been hurt the most. My podcast is a safe place where people can share their pain and discuss how opening up, rather than hiding behind a smile, allows for growth and happiness.
Join Aaron and Vonnie on “Be the One”, a podcast that evokes conversation and may change the way you view mental health. A moment of serendipity brought together two people with passion for mental health/brain health awareness and bringing understanding to a difficult topic – this meeting of minds led us to creating the “Be the One” podcast!
Looking for an inspirational and engaging speaker for your next mental/brain health or suicide prevention event?
Vonnie Woodrick is an in-demand speaker who works directly with companies, professional and community organizations, schools and healthcare facilities to change the way we view and talk about mental/brain health and suicide.
If you are interested in scheduling Vonnie for a speaking engagement, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org